TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Have a pioneer kuro elite 11fd 50" plasma...everyone is

Customer Question
talking about the blue light...
have a pioneer kuro elite 11fd 50" plasma...everyone is talking about the blue light flashing 8 time...what does it mean when the red light is flashing 8 times?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
sorry 111fd
1/21/2016
TV Technician: Michael Hannigan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Please let me know if there as any additional information that you feel might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.