TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Remote will not work. I can manually turn on tv, volume,

Customer Question
remote will not work....
remote will not work. I can manually turn on tv, volume, etc. would like tech to come to my house because being a senior, I get very nervous when trying to take directions on the phone.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
1/20/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem right here and if you get automated phone offer from the web site ,never mind that .

If we can`t do it here then i will give you some contact info for a repairman .

Would that be suitable ?

I have to step out for a bit but will check on you when i get back

Can you give me the tv`s model number in the mean time ?

If you just want tech. to come to your place then just give me your zip code ?