TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I tried to hook up our tv it shows no signal but the channel…

Customer Question
hello I tried to hook...
hello I tried to hook up our tv it shows no signal but the channel show up on the upper right what's wrong? yes I took it to another spot that had a tv working changed the cable still no signal
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
1/20/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?

2- Have you tried to unplug TV and cable box power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi, do you need any further assistance with this TV question?
Thanks.