TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do you connect bluetooth headphones to a vizio e65 tv…

Customer Question
how do you connect bluetooth...
how do you connect bluetooth headphones to a vizio e65 tv
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
1/20/2016
TV Technician: hongkongpom, Cable TV Installer replied 2 years ago
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Cable TV Installer

Hello what are the make & model of headphones that you want to connect to this TV please?

Jam hmdx and LG has-900. I can't find any controls on the TV to connect Bluetooth device

Hello there I checked the TV manual and there is no ability to pair or accept a Bluetooth connection.

You would need to buy a plug in Bluetooth transmitter for your TV

Why do you think this TV can connect to a Bluetooth device please?

​Sorry to give you the bad news but please don't shoot the messenger

hongkongpom
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Cable TV Installer