TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Q: I am not able to find access to channel info thru my

Customer Question
***** ***** Q: I...

***** ***** Q: I am not able to find access to channel info thru my vizio remote so I can scan with a antenna that I just purchased.mfg is Winegard.

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I can't find settings after inputting menue

Technician's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Yes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
1/19/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

You need to first have the input mode set to TV (not hdmi, component, etc)

Then, go into the Vizio menu, and look for INITIAL SETUP, and from there you'll see the channel scan/program functions.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please rate my service; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,

--

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.