TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I threw out the TV remote Toshiba TV #820102064958

Customer Question
I threw out the TV...
I threw out the TV remote for my Toshiba TV #820102064958 manufactured in May 2008.
I am deaf and the Closed Caption went off about a week ago and I cannot get it back on with the buttons on the top of the TV.
I have been in touch with Comcast to see if I can get CC from my Cable Box and I can't with the Box I have and it will be an extra $50.00 a month to get the Remote that you talk into. I even had the Comcast repair man out to see if he could help me. He told me that I need to get a new remote.
Can I order one from you and will this solve my problem and get the CC back on?
Thank You, Judy
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
1/19/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack
I`m sure I can help you with this problem but first could you please lookup the tv`s model number again ?

This one may be the serial not model number