Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I threw out the TV remote Toshiba TV #820102064958

Customer Question

I threw out the TV remote for my Toshiba TV #820102064958 manufactured in May 2008.
I am deaf and the Closed Caption went off about a week ago and I cannot get it back on with the buttons on the top of the TV.
I have been in touch with Comcast to see if I can get CC from my Cable Box and I can't with the Box I have and it will be an extra $50.00 a month to get the Remote that you talk into. I even had the Comcast repair man out to see if he could help me. He told me that I need to get a new remote.
Can I order one from you and will this solve my problem and get the CC back on?
Thank You, Judy
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
I`m sure I can help you with this problem but first could you please lookup the tv`s model number again ?

This one may be the serial not model number