TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Was just given a JVC Dynapix by a neighbour. All works fine…

Customer Question
Hi, was just given...

Hi, was just given a JVC Dynapix by a neighbour. All works fine but for a loud mains hum which increases and decreases with changes in the screen image. Dark is very quiet and light in very loud.

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Not much else...it's kinda weird when you get a bright scene on a street with a loud buzz and a dark bus passes close by taking up the whole screen and no buzz while until it's gone.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
1/19/2016
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 2 years ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the JVC.

And as this almost always is an internal hardware issue, are you then considering a DIY (do-it-yourself) repair approach? If yes, do you have access to and familiar with a multi-meter and even perhaps a soldering iron?