TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I hope you can

Customer Question
Hello, Yes I hope you can...
Yes I hope you can
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
I have a tv pioneer elite ro6u
I have also direct tv
I have also RokuOn input 1 (tv) the pictire is good
On input 3 Roku , the picture is zoomed in and I can't see the edges.I bought a new Roku 3 but the problem persisted.
I switched the input , input 1 for Roku and 3 for tv, but the problem is still here
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/19/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

The Roku will have a setting to set the aspect ratio/format have you tried that?

Anthony

Roku only has the settings of 1080 or 720
that does not do it .

No that is the resolution its actually the format or it may be termed aspect ratio ?

To set the roku to 16:9

No I can't find that settings under Roku settigns

What Roku is it?

Roku 3

ok just give me a min

Sorry I am having trouble accessing the data I will get back to you asap

No worries
Anthony,
It is past midnight here . I will go to bed. Please a swear me tomorrow.Thank you very much
Sorry... I meant please answer me tomorrow😎

OK when you are ready please send e the complete model number of the Tv found on the back of the set, you have sent the media receiver model

Anthony

Hello AnthonyI can't. The tv is mounted on the wall .
But the tv is a pioneer elite and has been bought 9 or 10 years ago.
The tv works perfectly .
ROKU also for the last few years . The problem just appeared a few days ago.
Like I said before . I bought a new ROKU and it behaved the same way. So ROKU is not faulty.
I am here now and ready for you if you can help me . I am sorry I was at the office all day and not time to contact you earlier

OK the zoom button or aspect ratio/format on the TV remote what happens when you adjust that?its clear the aspect ratio is incorrect here that is why the picture is overscanned

Let me know please

Anthony