TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Samsung 864FH-YB04 started going out no picture the usual…

Customer Question
Samsung 864FH-YB04 started going...

Samsung 864FH-YB04 started going out no picture the usual samsung problem. but haven't found a bad cap yet

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I could get it to work if I shut down the TV and could get the red power light to stay lit. Then powered back up fine That doesn't work anymore

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
I don't want a recurring $28 monthly bill. I am willing to do the one time but not sign up for monthly. But said I paid th2 $28
1/19/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first could you please give me the tv`s model number ?

That 864FH-YB04 is the panel number