TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 10 year old 50" Sharp Aquos that can no longer

Customer Question
receive signal from the remote...
I have a 10 year old 50" Sharp Aquos that can no longer receive signal from the remote (tried 3 different remotes). Is there possibly some sort of factory reset that I could do that might restore this or is it a lost cause?? Thanx
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
1/18/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop diagnostic fees.

To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...

1. Does the tv turn on? Have picture? have sound?

2. Do the controls on the tv itself work? volume, power, etc?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **