TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need help connecting my hdmi cord to my cable box and TV…

Customer Question
I need help connecting my...
I need help connecting my hdmi cord to my cable box and TV
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
1/18/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , let me know when you`re ready ?
Also , could you please give me the tv`s model number ?

Chat 1:1 with a tv technicianLicensed Experts are available 24/7
Louie, Technician

TV & Communications Sys Repair

FCC Commercial License, Previous owner of Electronics Repair shop, 40+ years in electronic systems.

Ma. Master Technician Lic. Authorized Warranty Support.

euro-pro llc

euro-pro llc

20 years in TV repair,certified by all major brands- Sony,Samsung, LG,Toshiba, Panasonic, RCA,

Electrical Engineer

BSEE (Electrical Engineer), 10+ years electronic design experience ,chip, board, component expert

Conrad

Conrad

Training on many types of consumer electronics, training on Sony Samsung and JVC

More than 10 years experience repairing TV's and electronics equipment.