TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How can I connect a Sony TV model kill-55ex500 to Bluetooth…

Customer Question
How can I connect a...
How can I connect a Sony TV model kill-55ex500 to Bluetooth speakers
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
1/18/2016
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 2 years ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, please check if the Australian version has a 3.5mm headphone jack and/or red & white pair of AUDIO OUT (FIX) jacks.

Still and in most instances, it would require the use of an add-on / external device to provide the Bluetooth/wireless connection.

Would a link to such a product / online seller serve your need then?