TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a sanyo lcd gh def tv. everything on it works fine…

Customer Question
I have a sanyo...

I have a sanyo lcd high def tv. everything on it works fine except picture screen

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Theres sound on every channel but you cant see the screen. When first turned on the picture appears for 2 seconds then blanks out. Its like a bulb went out that lights up the screen. TV works fine, it just wont light up the screen

Technician's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Yes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
1/17/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well.

Can you please get me the model number off of the back of the TV?

Also, if you grab the original Sanyo remote and press MENU, will the MENU display normally?