TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an older RCA 50" wide screen tv that keeps turning on…

Customer Question
I have an older RCA...
I have an older RCA 50" wide screen tv that keeps turning on and off-no picture on screen
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
1/17/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you give me the full model number of the tv, please?

I don't know-we've had it for 10 years and I can't see the back of the tv
It's an HDTV

I really need the full model number of the tv to be able to provide an accurate answer.

If it isn't possible to get that off the back, I can give you some general information.