TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My 50 inch lg tv red light keeps blinking and the tv is not…

Customer Question
my 50 inch lg tv...
my 50 inch lg tv red light keeps blinking and the tv is not working
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/17/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well.

How long have you owned the set for and when did the problem occur please (storms, power outage, etc.)?

Also, if you unplug the TV and plug it back in- does that red light blink right away?

Or only after you press the power button?