TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv is working but my Sharp remote will not work, not

Customer Question
volume, not on/off not channel...
My tv is working but my Sharp remote will not work, not volume, not on/off not channel change, nothing. I am trying to access Netflix. I've tried changing batteries and rebooted by turning main power off then on again. What else???
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/17/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well.

What is the model number off of the back of the Sharp TV?

Also, how long have you owned it for?

Will the TV's own buttons work to operate the set?