TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My philips tv model 34PW9847/17 ( not a flat screen- old )

Customer Question
hi my philips tv model...
hi my philips tv model 34PW9847/17 ( not a flat screen- old ) problem:upper half of the screen is black -there is a thin stripe in multicolor and the lower part is perfect picture
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
ido not now if the question was send
1/16/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Problem you have is the vertical chip and maybe bad capacitors around the chip is bad, it will need to be examined and replaced if you think you can do the work yourself(involves using a meter for volts ohms and a soldering iron) I will be happy to help?

Please consider at this point rating what information I have provided so far positively, there will be a rating band with this post of stars, rating positive is the only way I get credited by the site for the help thank you.Please note the question NEVER closes and remains open always so bookmark the page

Regards

Anthony

Do you still require any help with this please?

Anthony