TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Bose Solo TV Sound System - 347205-1300 It just stopped

Customer Question
Bose Solo TV Sound System...
Bose Solo TV Sound System -(###) ###-#### It just stopped producing sound. Green light is on, remote works help.
Thanks,
Jud ***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
1/16/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having.

Please try unplugging the Bose, the Cable/SAT box, and the TV- ALL from power for at least 2 minutes and then plug them back in. Once the cable box finishes rebooting, check for sound then with the Bose and let me know what happens please.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.