TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Why does my toshiba television volume keep going down? also…

Customer Question
***** ***** Why does...

***** ***** Why does my toshiba television volume keep going down? also remote loses control keep cycling

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Turn tv on and volume goes to zero

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
1/16/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
Thanks.

Resolved prior to response thanks

Sounds good,

Thanks.