TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

My name is ***** ***** and i type slow i need a remote

Customer Question
Customer: my name is *****...
Customer: my name is ***** ***** and i type slow i need a remote controler for a 2003 magnavox tv model no ms3252 s431
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: we were given this magnavox tv with no remote the model no on the back is ms3252 s431 the serial no. is(###) ###-#### the chassis model no. is lo1-1u-ac-7638 it was built may of 2003
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes i am don't have a lot to work with
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
1/15/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem.

Click the link below for a replacement remote ;

http://www.replacementremotes.com/magnavox/buy-rc2***-**-****22887491-tv-remote-control.html

If that answers your question please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions.
Thank you

Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician