Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Im having a little problem with a 40 in Samsund that was

Customer Question

Customer: Hello My Name is***** having a little problem with a 40 in Samsund that was given to me .I like to tinker and id like to fix it if possible The model # ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes the TV appears dead although I can hear an intermittent sound coming from the speakers I have BLINKING RED LIGHT
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: lets go Did I lose you? I lost you because of my computer
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

OK the first thing to check is all the capacitors on the power-board you are looking for physical changes in the devices like leaking/ballooning/raised domed tops similar to these

http://snag.gy/sLY2F.jpg <<click

Can you do this first please?

Anthony

If you do not understand let me know basically you need to get the back off the set trace the powercord to the powerboard and look for those devices