TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Er-a520 is showing 'not assighned" what do i do to fix this?

Customer Question
er-a520 is showing 'not assighned" what do i do to fix this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
1/15/2016
TV Technician: Michael Hannigan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician

Hello. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

This means that a clerk is not assigned to the register at the moment.

Normally, a clerk is assigned to the register even if they never "log out".

The ER-A520 requires a cashier to be assigned prior to operational item entries. The ER-A530 enforces that a server must enter their code into the register. Depending on register settings, it is possible to keep the same cashier/server code assigned when the same cashier/server is to be used for all transactions within a set period. If you look at a recent receipt, you will see the cashier number in the upper right corner.

Enter the cashier/server code and press cashier or server button.

Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician