TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Have a 2007 Polaroid model 4011 tlxb tv that after turning

Customer Question
on power, screen is completely...
Have a 2007 Polaroid model 4011 tlxb tv that after turning on power, screen is completely blue and there is a "no signal" message at top of screen that remains on.
I've tried everything including contacting my cable service provider who says there is no problem on their end
Settings screen shows cable/tv input
Thank you!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
1/14/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 1 year ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop diagnostic fees.

To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here with some more information (additional details may be required):

1. Who is your cable company?

2. Do you normally change channels with the Polaroid remote or with the cable company remote?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Louie, Technician