TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

How do I change from analog to digital on insignia tv

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
1/14/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

Hi, Model Number off of the back of the TV please?

Also were you watching the set just fine and then something changed, or what exactly happened?

Louie, Technician

TV & Communications Sys Repair

FCC Commercial License, Previous owner of Electronics Repair shop, 40+ years in electronic systems.

Ma. Master Technician Lic. Authorized Warranty Support.

euro-pro llc

euro-pro llc

20 years in TV repair,certified by all major brands- Sony,Samsung, LG,Toshiba, Panasonic, RCA,

Electrical Engineer

BSEE (Electrical Engineer), 10+ years electronic design experience ,chip, board, component expert

Conrad

Conrad

Training on many types of consumer electronics, training on Sony Samsung and JVC

More than 10 years experience repairing TV's and electronics equipment.