TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

No picture or sound angd power is on. It is a TC-L37D2. Just…

Customer Question
No picture or sound angd...
No picture or sound angd power is on. It is a TC-L37D2. Just started this evening. Cable was checked and is working and other TV's are working. Any ideas what is wrong?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/14/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well.

How long have you owned the set for please?

Also, what is the status of the power light on the set- is it lit steadily, blinking, or out altogether?

Additionally, if you grab the original Panasonic remote and press MENU, will the MENU display?