TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

HDMI is hooked directly from my satellite receiver to my

Customer Question
Olevia 342-b11 and I am...
HDMI is hooked directly from my satellite receiver to my Olevia 342-b11 and I am trying to pull audio from my tv to my Yamaha ysp -1000 but cannot.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
1/13/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What connection do you currently have in place to the yamaha?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Pull audio directly from the satellite receceiver.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I should be able to pull audio from the tv

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Audio out from the sat rec

I mean from the tv. What connection were you trying to use from the tv to the yamaha?

I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or clear a security hold on your account. I’ll resend a new phone offer from my end that may be more readily processed.

Louie, Technician