Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Name is teddy ...tv goes on good 20 minutes and starts to

Customer Question

Customer: name is ***** ***** goes on good for about 20 minutes and starts to flicker
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: some times red dot on on and off switch but after it cools starts working and then starts to flicker
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

I will need the model number of the TV please found on the back of the set?

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
model 60pl9200d/37
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
looking for an answer which i have not recieved
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
reported you to cardservices.......you are not answering my questions and request my monies returned