TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

LG model 50PS30FD-AA May 2009 when changing from Foxtel AV 1

Customer Question
LG model 50PS30FD-AA May 2009...
LG model 50PS30FD-AA May 2009 when changing from Foxtel AV 1 free to air tv on the Antenna when I push the Output button on the control no channels come up only a small box that says DTV that disappears in a few seconds with another small box that comes up that says Not Programmed and the box jumps all around the screen. Hope you can help, cheers, Jill
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Have also checked the aerial for damage but none visible
1/11/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Jill have you tried a re-tune of the set?in the settings menu>>autotune?

Anthony

Louie, Technician