Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I can get power on my tv is conected on cable box

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, is the TV completely / electrically dead? Or there is some indication of power such as the standby light? ...or a blinking light?

Have you checked the AC/power cord? ...the AC power adapter? ...does this adapter gets warm when plugged in? ...tried another outlet?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Completely electricly dead the tv is concerned to cable box and that box have power
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

For the description of "...electricly dead...", then the most likely suspect would be power supply; i.e. in this model the AC adapter.

Can you have this check particularly if it is able to output 19V? (even if just to rule it out as a suspect)

Of course replacing this adapter would be serve as both an attempt of a fix and as a test by process of elimination.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for you help was very helpfull you ansewer were correct have nice day
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Great!

Glad that the above information on the AC Adapter may serve your purpose and would appreciate a Positive Rating and/or an Accept if so warranted (if haven't done so).

Good luck and thank you too for the opportunity to be able to share the information.