TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

What happen when the color of the tv is tinted grayish and

Customer Question
what happen when the color...
what happen when the color of the tv is tinted grayish white and the picture and the numbers are still there but it is all in black and white
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
1/9/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
Thanks.

number two there it ony a hdmi cored hock up from a xbox one

OK, could you please provide me model number of your TV and enable me to get related manual for troubleshooting purpose?

her is the scerial number B001T9N0DU
will that number work for you

I'm sorry, TV model number is ***** I need to go offline now so let me repost this question to all experts and hopefully some one will soon respond to assist you.

Thanks.

ok
Louie, Technician