Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

How do i turn my AWA TV back on if has been child locked

Customer Question

Customer: how do i turn my AWA TV back on if has been child locked when on then switched off?? Model NO: LTW32DS
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My husband was using the button under the TV to turn it onto timer but accidentally child locked the TV instead and then the TV switched off. How can I turn it back on??
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yep ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, is the original remote control available / functional?