Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have a Samsung TV Model #LNT 3242H and want to attach an

Customer Question

I have a Samsung TV Model #LNT 3242H and want to attach an HP lap top computer to enable transmitting music from a UTube site to this TV for a karaoke type session
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

This is not possible, the tv cannot connect to a computer via usb, and the laptop is not capable of outputting audio/video via usb.

If your laptop supports it, you'd connect a hdmi cable from the laptop to the tv, then put the laptop into the video output (projector) mode, by pressing Function + the appropriate function key (will have a logo of a box with an arrow coming out of it), eg: Fn+F6