Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Lost sound on sharp tv auquos on all inputs, apple, dvd'

Customer Question

Customer: lost sound on sharp tv auquos on all inputs, apple, dvd' satelitte
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i was connecting dvd player video was fine but no audio. the check apple tv, and satelite, no audio. checked mute button did not help
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , but first could you please give me the tv`s model number ?