Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

HOW DO i GET BACK TO THE QUESTIONS i ANSWERED FULLY. i JUST

Customer Question

HOW DO i GET BACK TO THE QUESTIONS i ANSWERED FULLY. i JUST CLICKED ON THE SECURITY LINK. hOW DO i GET BACK TO THE FORM i FILLED OUT?
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hello , i just looked and you have no other post opened so if you want to go back to your login info then use this link and that may help , click here ;

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help or phone 1.***-***-****

Once everything has been cleared up come back here with the tv`s correct model number and we`ll see what can be done ?

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Now you have another post opened and it still not the correct model number .

There are no rca model number that looks like that .

I`m going to opt out and repost your question .

You don`t have to do anything , your question will be reposted for other techs. to see and jump in.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Do you still need help with this?
If so, please reply back with the proper model number off the back of the tv, and tell me more about the specific problem you are having with it. The more detail you can give the better.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

It is imperative that you reply back to me here, on your original question only, please.

Posting new/duplicate questions costs you more and hinders my ability to reply.

Please reply back here on this page when ready.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
model number T09088
serial number C271M9121
2002
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not accept the offer. .I have provided the model number with the letter T found before it as found on the back of the TV and the date, 2002 with it, also the serial number.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

The call is not required, it is an optional feature. I was awaiting your reply with the model information, thank you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

However, I still need to know the specific problem that you are having with the tv. There is no other detail provided here other than the model.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The problem which I have already written in, is that the tv would not work after my friend got the dvd working that was attached to the tv. Even though I removed the wires attached to the tv from the dvd .( when I found it wasn,t working). it still wouldn't work,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do not want to accept the $24 offer. Have sent in the model and serial #
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

I had not had any of that information from you. You were opening multiple questions, which weren't relayed to me.

Again, I need you to be exact and specific in the information you provide.
What are you trying to get back TO?

Antenna? Cable? Cable box? Satellite box? Which specific device are you trying to use? Where exactly is that device plugged into the tv?

The call is optional, and was offered as we seem to be having difficulty getting complete and accurate details, which are necessary to providing you a proper answer.