Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a small picture in the upper left corner of the TV

Customer Question

My name is***** I have a small picture in the upper left corner of the TV Geek Squad says it is a PIP function, but I can't seem to get it to work. The DVD player works fine.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Please unplug your Cable Box and your TV both from power for 1 minute and then plug them back in and let me know if the issue is still there.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

If so, then the issue is being caused within the cable box- since your DVD player is working fine. In that case I need the brand (Make) and model number off of the front of the Cable Box in order to assist further.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.