Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I cannot get my TV screen to work. I have it connected to a

Customer Question

Customer: I cannot get my TV screen to work. I have it connected to a SAMSUNG player. What do I need to connect to a player a that will play the disc that I have installed?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What else do I need to give you?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes....
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

How do you have it connected to the TV?what leads are you using?for example RCA these are like pins usually colored or HDMI which is a single block?

Anthony