Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

My Samsung LET Smart TV D6300 series (purchased in 2011?)

Customer Question

My Samsung LET Smart TV D6300 series (purchased in 2011?) suddenly has thin red and blue vertical lines showing up on the screen, no matter what input I'm using. Is there a fix, or time for a new TV?
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem.

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Not sure abut a new tv but if you are not to look into repairing this yourself then yes a new tv would probably be a better way of investing the 200 to $250 that a repair shop would charge to repair what appears to be a t-con board problem.

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Let me know and i will help you along if you wish to look into repairing this yourself

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

If that answers your question please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions.
Thank you