TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Under settings, under audio settings, i can't choose any of

Customer Question
the options...like bass, treble and...
under settings, under audio settings, i can't choose any of the options...like bass, treble and reset. I don't have any audio on my TV but i have video (verizon fios)
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Do you have any external sound system connected to the tv?
If so, those functions may be disabled.

Look in the settings for an option to turn tv speakers on/off OR for a setting for audio out where it may be set to external/theater/arc, rather than internal, which would also disable these functions. Once you go back to using the tv speakers, they should come back.

Nathan, Installer