TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a Philips TV and had an inhouse antenna I moved the

Customer Question
atenna and now I'm not...
I have a Philips TV and had an inhouse antenna I moved the atenna and now I'm not getting any channels please help?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well.

Offhand if you moved the antenna and lost your channels the you moved it to an area with no reception- given nothing else changed?

If you have any other information that can shed light on why else the TV may not be getting channels- please reply back. (Ex: Did you move any connections, what do you see on your screen, why did you move the antenna, etc.)?

No thank you, ***** *****'t take a phone call right now. If you'd like to continue with me, then please reply back on this page to the info I requested above.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Do you when the tech can call me?

I can't take a phone call right now. If you'd like to continue with me, then please reply back on this page to the info I requested above.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No I'm needing someone to walk me through the reset please.
Tks
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Aric no need to tech too call me I was able to fix. thanks you
Louie, Technician