TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Is to shiva model #46g310u a smart tv

Customer Question
Is to shiva model #46g310u a smart tv
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
1/1/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

No, your toshiba is not a smart tv, it is a 2011 standard LCD tv. It has no direct ability to connect to the internet for smart functionality.

You could buy a new tv, or you can spend $30-100 on a roku, fire tv, htpc or smart bluray player and get all the same functions and many more, with better performance and lower cost.

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. Again I apologize there is not a better outcome here, though this is really beyond either of our control. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.

Nathan, Installer