Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I just got a sony 7500 sound bar sony 55 inch curved tv. the

Customer Question

i just got a sony 7500 sound bar for my sony 55 inch curved tv. the technician hooked everything up and it worked fine. this week Comcast sent us a new combo modem/router, the tv is hooked up fine and works but now the sound bar doesn't even turn on.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having.

Please elaborate, if you grab the original Samsung soundbar's remote and press power- the soundbar physically does not power up?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.