Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I HAVE 42 INCH TOSHIBA T.V. REAR PROJECTION. THEY ONLY MADE

Customer Question

I HAVE 42 INCH TOSHIBA T.V. REAR PROJECTION. THEY ONLY MADE THE FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME AROUND 2005. IT HAS DEVELOPED A CONSTANT NOISE WHEN THE COLOR WHEEL COMES ON? I NEED HELP FROM A T.V. REPAIR SHOP DO YOU LIST THEM BY STATES. WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON THE PROLEM.-NORM
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi Norm and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Toshiba.

Still, possibly the bearings for the color wheel depending on the actual model number.

Would a link to where you can view a list of independent TV repair shops near you serve your need please?

Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question if you still need assistance.

I just saw that it has been quite some time since you have replied but your question is still open. Let me know if I can be of any help.