TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have purchased a Samsung UA32 Smart TV, it will not

Customer Question
connect to my Telstra Internet...
I have purchased a Samsung UA32 Smart TV, it will not connect to my Telstra Internet, but will connect to my Vodaphone hotspot, how can I connect to Telstre Internet
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
12/29/2015
TV Technician: Viet - TV Tech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Viet - TV Tech
Viet - TV Tech, Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. What is the error or message when connecting to the TV to your Telstra internet?

Can you please check at the back/bottom of the Testra internet modem/router device for the exact model of it?

Have you tried to disconnect the internet modem/router device(s) for about 5 minutes, then reconnect, and check?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Louie, Technician