How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Pete Your Own Question
Pete, Electronic Engineer
Category: TV
Satisfied Customers: 17908
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
Type Your TV Question Here...
Pete is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where can I find a gh voltage supply 60" rca projection tv

Customer Question

where can I find a high voltage supply for a 60" rca projection tv model 60921
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Replacement HV power supplies for this TV chassis are no longer made, and are therefore difficult to find available.

I have checked many different suppliers over the past two hours, and none have a board for this model in stock.

Your two best options are to obtain a faulty set which you can salvage the board from, or get your own board repaired.

There are some ebay sellers who offer a repair service, e.g.