Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My name is ***** *****, My Samsung 6000 is on the screen

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** *****, My Samsung 6000 is on the screen porch for the past few years. now it wont turn on. the red light in the corner does go out and the screen flicker one time but the nothing. red light stays on
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: sure, its been very wet and humid for the past week. I tried to power up with the remote and using the button on the tv with the same result
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well.

What is the full model number off of the back of the TV please?

Also when did this problem occur- was the set ever hard to start or shut down in the past?