Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Have a Proscan 32LB30QD Has no volume on TV Mode Has Volume

Customer Question

Have a Proscan 32LB30QD Has no volume on TV Mode Has Volume on DVD mode
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems.

By far the most common cause of this problem, is a glitch in the cable box processing.

Please follow the steps below:

1) Shut the TV off, and then disconnect the cable/SAT box from power.

2) If using an HDMI cable, disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cable on both ends when the cable box is unplugged from power (make sure it's secure on both ends).

3) Plug the cable box back into power, and once it's rebooted, turn the TV on and attempt to watch a program.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not connected to a cable box I am Connected to a Digital TV ant on the roof
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Unplug your TV from power then press and hold the power button on the TV itself (not the remote) for 10 seconds and release. Wait a full minute and plug the TV back in then turn it on. Let me know if you have the same problem.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No it did not correct The problem
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank You Aric
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also have the same TV Proscan 32LB30QD that will not turn on at all Red power light does not come on