TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a new vizio tv and its suppose be 1080p hd model

Customer Question
Hello, I have a new vizio...
I have a new vizio tv and its suppose be 1080p hd model m50-c1 and it seems be stuck on zoom and I want to on normal can you help please.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
12/27/2015
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
DirecTV, and Panasonic blue ray player

Thanks for the info, what video source gives zoom picture on TV?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
tv

I understand you get zoom picture on TV but when it happens, while watching Directv channels OR when playback Bluray player?

Louie, Technician