Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Mitsubishi vs50607 wont stay on .if i t the power button the

Customer Question

Mitsubishi vs50607 wont stay on .if i hit the power button the green light for the timer blinks for 1 second then cuts off
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

Hold down ON THE SET ITSELF not the remote the MENU and DEVICE or INPUT buttons simultaneous for more than 6 seconds the light in the front will blink a code like 2 blinks followed by 3 blinks as an example could you please let me know what that code is thank you.

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Blink blink blink blink previous research said fuse located 120 v power fuse inside seems in tact (bulb fuse) only see one more looks intact cant find any more fuses
I am an electrician but i dont know anything about tvs
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You can also here the tv come on but cuts off immediately
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hear
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok now all of a sudden its cutting on and picture shows for 10 seconds then cuts off
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did it again and it stayed on for 1 min then cut off im leaving the house im going to unplugg it for awhile and then see any suggestions?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok its staying on now thanks lol im trying to process a fefund now thank you for you initial reply

It is bad convergence chips

http://www.tvrepairkits.com/xcart/vs-50607/ <<click

The kit is above if you can solder?

Let me know if you need more info

Please consider rating the answer positively thank you there will be a rating band of stars with this post, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, the session will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please just let me know and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony

Please rate the answer positively so I receive credit from the site thank you

I did not reply because you only got back to me for 25mins

In that time I had to leave if you need any other info please let me know

Anthony

?