Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

I have an LG Plasma TV model mcr64007601, svc 60PZ550 with a

Customer Question

I have an LG Plasma TV model mcr64007601, svc 60PZ550 with a broken ANT/CBL IN. Can you give me a price on the replacement part?
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem .

I take it that you want to repair this tv yourself and original or repair this in a way that you would be able to connect an antenna for example ?

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Normally I would wait for you to first make contact before giving an answer but this is getting late and I will trust that you will do the right thing and rate me positively once you read my answer.

I`ll start by saying that this terminal is part of the tuner module which is an integral part of the main board so to replace that terminal you need to replace the main board that cost somewhere between $100 to $150 depending on which of these 3 part numbers is in yours ; # ***** , # ***** or # *****

This would need to be checked directly on your board .

A cheaper alternative to this would be to use an external tuner with HDMI connection to the tv , here is such a device for $33 ; http://www.amazon.com/3500STBII-Multi-Function-Converter-Recording-Playback/dp/B00GOILYB6

It has its own remote and that one even records .

I`ll let you decide how you wish to proceed with this but if you go for the main board replacement then if you need help to locate it once you have the correct board number just let me know.

If that answers your question please do not forget to rate by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions.
Thank you