TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I just got a new Samsung TV and I cannot get it to work with

Customer Question
my VCR/DVD player. The player...
I just got a new Samsung TV and I cannot get it to work with my VCR/DVD player. The player is connected exactly as with the old TV.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/22/2015
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first could you please give me the tv`s model number ?

When you say connected exactly as with the old tv , would that be with a set of red/white /yellow cables connected under dvd/vcr terminals on the combo unit ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Does this call obligate me to the continuing charge? Does the $5 deposit count toward the $18?

Never mind the automated phone offers from the website , wasn`t from me and it won`t be of any use at this point

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What should I do? I don't mind paying to have this problem resolved to my satisfaction, but I do not want a continuous repair service.

Sorry but I am not privy to any of the money matters or subscription or trials etc. etc. not an employee here but an independent tech. that gets paid by this website once you rate me for my help .

If you want more info check this link or phone number then let me know if you still wish to proceed ;

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
1.***-***-****

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sorry, Jack. I guess I have been ripped off for my$5. I know it is not your fault. I am an old lady not good with these electronics. Will sign off now.

No problem , merry christmas

Louie, Technician